COMPOSITION : Choline chloride 60% Powder contains Choline chloride 60%
Choline chloride is one kind of vitamins, it is essential component of lecithin and it is very important for the nutrition and growth of the animals because young animals cannot synthesize Choline chloride itself, So their required Choline should be taken from feed stuff.
Choline chloride used to treat fatty liver disease and liver cirrhosis, also used as livestock feed additives, can stimulate the overies produce more eggs and cub,to put on wight for livestock,fish etc.
CAUSE OF DEFICIENCY :
Excess dietary protein,fat or fatty substance demand excess Choline in the conditions causes Choline deficiency.
- The main functions of the Choline chloride are as follows
- To prevent the accumulation of fat in livers and kidneys and avoid its pathological changes.
- To prevent decreased egg size.
- To increase production percentage.
- For mobilazation of excess fat from the liver ( Fatty Liver Syndrome ).
- To decrease chick mortality during rapid growth.
- To increase the growth and survival rate of fishes and promote its propagation.
- To ensure the proper functioning of the nervous system of animals.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION :
Poultry : 500-1000 gm/per ton feed continue.
Or, according to registered veterinary doctor or poultry consultant.
STORAGE : Stored in cool,ventilated and dry place
SHELF LIFE : 24 months
PACKING : 25 kg plastic bag.