11 / Jun 19
Chlortetracycline is an older antibiotic and member of the tetracycline family. It has historically been used to treat avian chlamydiosis.
Chlortetracycline has also been used for prevention of coccidiosis, caused by E. tenella, E. necatrix, E. acervulina, E. maxima, E. brunetti, and E. mivati.
Product : Chlortetracycline CTC Powder
Type : Antibiotic and Antimicrobial Agents
Grade Standard: Feed Grade, Medicine Grade
Usage : Animal Pharmaceuticals
Product Type : Chlortetracycline/ Feed Additives / API
Appearance : Brown to dark brown powder
Promois International - Pharmaceutical Raw Material Powder Manufacturer, Wholesaler Supplier And Exporter
Egg Withdrawal Period:
- In Australia: Chlortetracycline is labeled for use in the drinking water of chickens at doses up to 60 mg/kg (27 mg/lb) for < 5 days with a 0-day egg withdrawal.
- In Ireland: Chlortetracycline can be fed as part of a medicated feed to laying hens at a dose of 20 to 25 mg/kg (9 to 11 mg/lb) for 5 to 7 days with a 4-day egg withdrawal.
- In the United States and Canada: Is approved for use in laying hens producing eggs intended for human consumption when its given in accordance with each product manufacturer s label directions.
- Photo sensitivity
- Decreased immunity
- Disruption of normal gut flora
- More susceptible to infection with secondary pathogens.
is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways.