Promois encapsulated L-Threonine is the necessary complemented of L-Lysine for which it optimizes the use by animals for body protein deposition and weight gain. Moreover, L-Threonine plays an important role in processes of maintenance and, more particularly of digestion. In practice, L-Threonine is the second limiting amino acid in feed for pigs and the third limiting amino acid in feed for poultry. L-Threonine is a high quality product specifically designed for the feed industry.
- Keep the balance of amino acid in the forage and stimulate the growth of the animals;
- Improve the meat quality;
- Increases the nutritive value of forage raw materials which have low amino acid digestibility;
- Apply to the production low-protein forage;
- Cut down the cost of raw materials for forage;
- Decrease the nitrogen content in the excrement and urine of animals so that the release of ammonia is slowed and the ammonia concentration is kept low in animal shed;
L-Threonine is manufactured by fermentation from carbohydrate sources. Promois uses vegetables high in carbohydrate as the raw material for the fermentation process. L-Threonine is manufactured under strict GMP conditions. No materials of animal origin are used in the production of L-Threonine.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATION :