Methylparaben is an effective broad spectrum preservative for personal care formulations.
- Methylparaben has a preservative effect of the Shampoos, hair conditioners, lotions, anti aging creams, scrubbers, eyeliners , mascaras and almost all cosmetics and toiletries.
- Methylparaben is derived from the gum benzine tree.
- Methylparaben is developed for broad spectrum control of bacteria, molds and yeasts for all types of cosmetics preparations.
Appearance : White crystalline powder
Odor : Odorless or has faint characteristics odor
Molecular Weight : 152.15
Melting Point (range) : 125 to 1280 C
Boiling Point : 270 to 280 0
Bulk Density : 0.75
Solubility : Slightly soluble in water, very soluble in alcohol and ether.
Promois International - Pharmaceutical And Cosmetic Raw Material Powder Manufacturer, Supplier And Exporter
- Methylparaben is used in shampoos, shower gel, foam bath, liquid soap, hair conditioner rinse off, creams, lotions, eye and lip care gel, leave on, sunscreens and other personal care Formulation.
- It has low aqueous solubility and may be premixed with non aqueous components prior to the addition of water
- Recommended PH range for efficiency : 4.0 to 8.0
- Recommended maximum handling temperature : 85° C
TOXICOLOGICAL INFORMATION : Acute oral toxicity ( LD50 ); 11000 mg per kg ( mouse ).
DOSAGE : Recommended dosages are 0.1 to 0.5%
PACKAGING : Methylparaben is available in 5 kg plastic bag.
STORAGE : Store in dry, cool and well ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
SHELF LIFE : 3 Years from date of manufacturing
CHEMICAL STRUCTURE :
INCI Name : Methyl Paraben
Chemical Name : Methyl 4-Hydroxy Benzoate
Methyl Paraben is methyl paraben based product having molecular formula C8H8O3
- Broad spectrum of activity against bacteria and fungi
- Low order of toxicity
- Effectiveness at low concentration
- Stability over a wide pH range
- Biodegradability at environmental concentration
- Widely accepted in personal care application
Promois International has a Professional Marketing Team for the Domestic and International Market. Today the Company’s Products Promois International Exported to the World Market with a Recognized Quality and Competitive Price.
SODIUM SALT OF METHYLPARABEN IS ALSO AVAILABLE WHICH IS WATER SOLUBLE