COMPOSITION : Choline chloride 60% Powder contains Choline chloride 60%
Promois encapsulated Choline chloride is one kind of vitamins, it is essential component of lecithin and it is very important for the nutrition and growth of the animals because young animals cannot synthesize Choline chloride itself, So their required Choline should be taken from feed stuff.
Choline chloride used to treat fatty liver disease and liver cirrhosis, also used as livestock feed additives, can stimulate the overies produce more eggs and cub,to put on wight for livestock,fish etc.
Pharmacology : Choline chloride helps for the production & maintenance of cell. it prevents excess deposition of fat into liver by metabolism of fat. it helps for the production of Acetylcholine essential for the transmission of nerve impulse. Choline chloride is essential for transmiltion reaction i.e. Transfer of amino group between two compound for the formation of new essential compound.it is essential for detoxification reaction.
Therefore, Choline chloride is widely used as additive at home and adroad. It will stimulate the animal or poutry's growth,put on their weight rapidly and boost up the body's immunity function. It has prominence effects on improving the quality and quantity of eggs and meat. On the contracy, shortage of Choline may cause liver disease,retarded growth,perosis,reduced egg-laying rate and increase mortality.
CAUSE OF DEFICIENCY :
Excess dietary protein,fat or fatty substance demand excess Choline in the conditions causes Choline deficiency.
- The main functions of the Choline chloride are as follows
- To prevent the accumulation of fat in livers and kidneys and avoid its pathological changes.
- To prevent decreased egg size.
- To increase production percentage.
- For mobilazation of excess fat from the liver ( Fatty Liver Syndrome ).
- To decrease chick mortality during rapid growth.
- To increase the growth and survival rate of fishes and promote its propagation.
- To ensure the proper functioning of the nervous system of animals.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION :
Poultry : 500-1000 gm/per ton feed continue.
Or, according to registered veterinary doctor or poultry consultant.
STORAGE : Stored in cool,ventilated and dry place
SHELF LIFE : 24 months
PACKING : 25 kg plastic bag.