Benzophenone-3 is an advance technology product for skin protection. It is a sun filter using advance UV Protection technology which acts both natural and organic UV absorber. It is Benzophenone-3 based B-3. It provides broad band protection against UV-A and UV-B radiation.
Benzophenone-3 is easily incorporated in to various cosmetics and personal care formulations due to its excellent solubility in the oil phase and low melting point. Benzophenone-3 is highly efficient sun protector due to its action as UV absorption by photo stable organic molecule, light scattering and light reflection by its micro-fine structure. The absorption profile for Benzophenone-3 demonstrates a consistently high level of absorption, right across the UV-B and UV-A spectrum,which allows a high level of protection to be maintained during solar exposure.
Promois International - Pharmaceutical Raw Material Powder Manufacturer, Supplier And Exporter
Benzophenone-3 provides additional enhancements for personal care formulations over conventional materials. Free radical production is reduced with Benzophenone-3
- Benzophenone-3 is used in various personal care and cosmetics formulations.
- Benzophenone-3 is available in 5 kg plastic bag
- Storage at moderate temperature,and air tight containers.
- increased UV-A Protection
- photo-stable,giving long lasting protection from UV-A and UV-B Minimizes free radicals-3.It provides broad band protection against UV-A and UV-B radiation.
- Benzophenone-3 is easily incorporated in to various cosmetic and personal care formulation due to its excellent solubility in the oil phase
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES :
E 1 cm, 1% ( methanol/27°C ): 475+-25 at 348nm
Appearance : Pale yellow fine crystalline powder
Odor : Pleasant : Aromatic odor
Bulk Density : 0.53+- 0.05 gm/cm3
Melting Point : 65°C
SOLUBILITY AT 25°C IN :
Water : Not Soluble
Glycerin : Not Soluble
Ethanol : Approx 7.0%
Acetone : Approx 60.0%
Paraffin Oil : Approx 2.0%