Description : Broad-spectrum mycotoxin absorbent suitable for all types of feed.
INGREDIENTS : Hydrated Sodium Calcium Alumino Sillicate ( Chlorite/lllite ), Mannanoligosacharide, Activated Charcoal, Antioxidants, Kaolin, Fungal inhibitors.
APPLICATION : Add to mixer with the other ingredients and mix homogeneously.
COMPATIBILITY : Compatible with all types of feed ingredients. Does not affect or absorb any vitamins, minerals, coccidiostats, antibiotics or any other feed additive.
Promois encapsulated Protoxin is a high affinity sorbent that binds mycotoxins found in feeds. In this bound form the harmful toxins pass through the alimentary track of the birds or animal to be voided in the faeces. Protoxin thereby helps prevent the absorptions of mycotoxina into the body and so protects the animal against their harmful,often fatal,effects.
Protoxin is not absorbed by the body,its action is purely local and is a direct effect of its physical and electrical properties. Protoxin traps afloxtoxins as a result of the electrostatic attraction to aluminium ions,when mixed with water. It has an enormous surface area so that it can act as a liner inside the intestine. Electronic microscope picture has shown the intestinal cells being covered by the suspension. The electrical properties of Protoxin make it absorb bacteria and toxins in the intestine so that they can be eliminated with the clay.
- Has the ability to bind a wide range of mycotoxins.
- Is a low cost/high return on investment.
- Has a low effective inclusion rate in feed.
- Rapidly and uniformly disperses in feed during mixing.
- Is stable during feed processing ( especially pelleting and extrusion ) and storage.
- Has no binding affinity for vitamins,minerals,drugs and other nutrients.
- Is non-toxic.
- Has a high stability over a wide range of conditions (including pH, temperature and humidity ).
- Is biodegradable and environmentally friendly after excretion.
300-500 g/tonne for prevention
500-3000 g/tonne for treatment or as directed by your nutritionist
STORAGE : Keep cool and dry, expiry 2 years from manufacture