Description : Broad-spectrum mycotoxin absorbent suitable for all types of feed.
INGREDIENTS : Hydrated Sodium Calcium Alumino Sillicate ( Chlorite/lllite ), Mannooligosaccharide, Activated Charcoal, Antioxidants, Kaolin, Fungal inhibitors.
APPLICATION : Add to mixer with the other ingredients and mix homogeneously.
COMPATIBILITY : Compatible with all types of feed ingredients. Does not affect or absorb any vitamins, minerals, coccidiostats, antibiotics or any other feed additive.
Promois International - Pharmaceutical Raw Material Powder Manufacturer, Supplier And Exporter
Other Names : mycotoxin binder
Type : Feed Grade Antibiotic & Antibacterial Agents
Efficacy : Promote Healthy & Growth, Promote Nutrition
Product name : Poultry toxin binder
Appearance : Gray-black powder
Grade : Animal Feed Grade
Usage : Animal Feed Additive
Shelf Life : 2 Years
Appearance : powder
Package : 5/10/25 kg/drum/bag
Storage : Preserved in a dry, cool and enclosed place
Promois Encapsulated Protoxin is a high affinity sorbent that binds mycotoxins found in feeds. In this bound form the harmful toxins pass through the alimentary track of the birds or animal to be voided in the faces. Protoxin thereby helps prevent the absorptions of mycotoxina into the body and so protects the animal against their harmful, often fatal, effects.
Protoxin is not absorbed by the body, its action is purely local and is a direct effect of its physical and electrical properties. Protoxin traps afloxtoxins as a result of the electrostatic attraction to aluminium ions, when mixed with water. It has an enormous surface area so that it can act as a liner inside the intestine. Electronic microscope picture has shown the intestinal cells being covered by the suspension. The electrical properties of Protoxin make it absorb bacteria and toxins in the intestine so that they can be eliminated with the clay.
- Has the ability to bind a wide range of mycotoxins.
- Is a low cost/high return on investment.
- Has a low effective inclusion rate in feed.
- Rapidly and uniformly disperses in feed during mixing.
- Is stable during feed processing ( especially pelleting and extrusion ) and storage.
- Has no binding affinity for vitamins, minerals, drugs and other nutrients.
- Is non-toxic.
- Has a high stability over a wide range of conditions (including pH, temperature and humidity ).
- Is biodegradable and environmentally friendly after excretion.
300-500 g/ton for prevention
500-3000 g/ton for treatment or as directed by your nutritionist
STORAGE : Keep cool and dry, expiry 2 years from manufacture